This Halloween was fun as always! Parker Dressed up as the famous Bumble Bee Transformer!
Tandi dressed up as a Pretty Bat!

All the Merrill Grand kids. What a cute little Bunch!
Grandma Patti and Grandma Nae with the grand kids. We should of put Grandma Hartley in the picture. It was in her backyard.
Parker's little preschool group.
Now this is a very interesting costume. You are probably wondering what we are dressed up as. Well of course Pocahontas and John Smith. We dressed up for Heath's work party. I only regret not finding a blond wig for Heath to wear under his helmet. I guess that's what happens when you wait a few hours before to put the costumes together.


.JPG)
Tandi dressed up as a Pretty Bat!
Now this is a very interesting costume. You are probably wondering what we are dressed up as. Well of course Pocahontas and John Smith. We dressed up for Heath's work party. I only regret not finding a blond wig for Heath to wear under his helmet. I guess that's what happens when you wait a few hours before to put the costumes together.




2 comments:
you guys look great! fun costumes all around.
oh you make such a cute pocahontas and John smith....I hope you guys got some trick or treats too. Family is adorable and the kids are sure getting big...time flies -huh-
Post a Comment