I hate markers for that reason! One of the nursery leaders decided to let the kids use markers for a few weeks but it was such a mess that she decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. Today while I was updating my blog Ella was playing in the living room and found crayons somewhere. I didn't know she had them until I got up to check on her (it got quiet all of a sudden). She was hiding in a corner EATING a blue crayon! Her mouth had blue all around it and her hands were blue. I don't know if it dissolved or what. She drew on the wall, on the kitchen floor, and got it all over her pajamas I just bought her yesterday! Needless to say everything came out but I don't know if those pajamas are gonna make it. =S
That is freakin' hilarious! Glad it washable. My oldest took a permanant marker to our office about two weeks after we moved in. Could have beat her but choose not too! GOTTA LOVE EM'!
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
5 comments:
I hate markers for that reason! One of the nursery leaders decided to let the kids use markers for a few weeks but it was such a mess that she decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. Today while I was updating my blog Ella was playing in the living room and found crayons somewhere. I didn't know she had them until I got up to check on her (it got quiet all of a sudden). She was hiding in a corner EATING a blue crayon! Her mouth had blue all around it and her hands were blue. I don't know if it dissolved or what. She drew on the wall, on the kitchen floor, and got it all over her pajamas I just bought her yesterday! Needless to say everything came out but I don't know if those pajamas are gonna make it. =S
That is freakin' hilarious! Glad it washable. My oldest took a permanant marker to our office about two weeks after we moved in. Could have beat her but choose not too! GOTTA LOVE EM'!
That is hilarious!! She is so cute! It is a good thing that they were washable!
I love that picture! Too funny.
She looks SO cute in purple! I love her! Oh the fun her and Crew would have together. We miss you guys...
Post a Comment