I love Conference weekend!!! This time we had a little fun while listening to the speakers. The kids and Heath played Bingo with jelly beans. It was pretty darn cute!! Plus it kept their attention for at least a little while. I love my family!!
So cute~! What a great picture! Did make your own bingo? I love it! And your cute cute kids in their Easter best! What dolls!! You have a super cute family!
Hey girlie! We are so excited as well for this cruise we have coming up! I am not sure exactly what i am wearing for the formal night thing, probably just a black chiffon short dress. I dunno. What are you wearing? Also what kinda excursions do you guys wanna do? We were thinking about renting mo-peds and cruising Catalina Island, and then maybe Kayaking or snorkling Ensanada. What do you think?
Ok so can you believe it, our cruise is less than a week away! I know what u mean about the overpacking thing!! I totally do that myself and it drives Mark crazy, so I will have to see how full I can get my suitcase! lol! Oh well, I'll pretty much be living in my swimsuits & cover-ups the whole time, so those should fit, although I can't decide which ones to bring, so then I'll end up throwing them all in...and then they wont all fit! Ha! Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
4 comments:
So cute~! What a great picture! Did make your own bingo? I love it! And your cute cute kids in their Easter best! What dolls!! You have a super cute family!
Hey girlie! We are so excited as well for this cruise we have coming up! I am not sure exactly what i am wearing for the formal night thing, probably just a black chiffon short dress. I dunno. What are you wearing? Also what kinda excursions do you guys wanna do? We were thinking about renting mo-peds and cruising Catalina Island, and then maybe Kayaking or snorkling Ensanada. What do you think?
Love this idea!
Ok so can you believe it, our cruise is less than a week away! I know what u mean about the overpacking thing!! I totally do that myself and it drives Mark crazy, so I will have to see how full I can get my suitcase! lol! Oh well, I'll pretty much be living in my swimsuits & cover-ups the whole time, so those should fit, although I can't decide which ones to bring, so then I'll end up throwing them all in...and then they wont all fit! Ha! Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!
Post a Comment