On Saturday we went to the 24th Parade. It was fun because Heath and Parker were on a float. Parker loved throwing candy and squirting people with his squirt gun. I have to say this parade out does the 4th of July parade by far.
Heath and Parker on the float.
Marley, Tandi, Piper, Boden, and crazy uncle Zach in the background.
Uncle Zach holding Tandi




5 comments:
Cute pictures. I wish I'd have known they were in it, I'd have paid more attention to the four wheelers!
I DIDN'T SEE THEM EITHER, BUT THE PICTURES ARE SURE CUTE!
How fun!
Stacey! You probably don't recognize my married name..haha but it used to be Stephani Cluff. I havent seen you guys in what seems like forever! It was so long ago that you were my (holy cow!) YOUNG WOMENS LEADER! Your children are GORGEOUS! I cannot stop looking at all your pictures! I hope everything is so wonderful for you guys!
Looks like fun! I saw on my blog that you may be in the boise area. If you guys need a place to stay just give us a call. See you around.
Post a Comment