July 26, 2008

Tandi's Pretty Earrings

So I finally got the guts to have Tandi's Ears pierced. I have been wanting them done for quite awhile. I just kept putting it off and I was a little scared for her. But I am glad their done. Luckily Meghan Heath's cousin was in town and she came to the mall with me. When we first got in there Tandi would not hold still for the lady to mark her ears. The lady tried to talk me out of doing it and then Meghan suggested holding her and maybe she would do better. Well she did a little bit better. And thank goodness it worked. She screamed a little loud and cried for a few minutes. But has been happy ever since. Oh the things I put my kids through!She has no idea what's coming.Tandi crying right after. I felt so bad for her.

13 comments:

Jen Merrill said...

love them love them love them! yay for tandi!

Hope said...

Those earrings sure look cute on her. People ask if I'm going to pierce Macie's...we'll have to see. I can't even let her cry in her bed as it is. I'd have to toughen up first. :) Way to be brave, it paid off.

HARKER FAMILY said...

that is quite a sad face that Tanki is making. But she sure looks cute. I am glad you didn't let the lady talk you out of it.

Aubrie said...

Devrie just asked tonight to "wear e'rings like mom's". So I think I'll take her in Monday to get it done, but I am so nervous about it. Tandi looks so cute and your post makes it a little easier for me to go through with it!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Good Job! They looks so cute.

IRISH BERNT'S said...

TANDI'S LITTLE FACE IS SO SAD. THE EARRINGS ARE SO CUTE AND STACY JUST BE THANKFUL YOUR DONE. I'M NOT YET!

Lane family said...

SO CUTE! I'm glad she got over it really quick- or I would have felt really bad!

aironn said...

They look soooooo cute! I'm glad I only have boys so that I don't have to decide one way or the other. Good for you for taking her in!

Anonymous said...

Oh such a sad picture! I want Lily's done but I'm too scared for her.
Tandi looks super cute though.

Laura Lyden said...

Cute Earings- she is so stylish already!

Melissa Fisher said...

Cute earrings. I pierced Brooklyn's when she was about 9months old and had the same experience. My sister had to hold her while I left...it was too sad!After reading your blog I decided it was time to change Brooklyn's earrings since she has had the same ones in for over a year. It took about 20 minutes to change them! Anyway, Tandi is so dang cute!

Kit said...

AWWW!! Poor girl. THe things us mom's do. It is good for her to learn early on the life lesson "It hurts to be beautiful"! She looks adorable, and I bet she will love them very soon!

Burrups said...

They look adorable! I need to be brave and take my girls in.