Parker has been taking swimming lessons this summer. Heath's mom Lisa has been teaching him and he loves going. At first he was a little hesitant, but he has already improved so much. We are so grateful to have Grammy for a swimming teacher. She does a marvelous job!


8 years ago




5 comments:
good job Parker. I heard about his first couple of trips up there and that thoes didn't go all that well, so I am happy to hear he is doing so good. We need to get together with Meghan sometime. Oh and the babies room is almost done you will have to see it.
That's nice that Grammy can do that for you! Lily HATES the water, we need to get her swim lessons. Then maybe she'll start to like it!
we need to get drake taking lessons too. i've wanted to teach him, but that hasn't quite happened yet...
I'm jealous that Parker's Grammy can teach him. I keep thinking my boys need to be in lessons but it's hard finding someone great to teach them. Before you know it, summer will be over and I'll be waiting for next year.
gOOD IDEA! We need to get Addie in lessons as well! Hopefully she will enjoy the water a little more!
Post a Comment