We went to Bear Lake this weekend for the Merrill family reunion. It was so nice to see everyone and to catch up. We had some good laughs. This was skit night. Here is Grandpa and Grandma entertaining the family.


Sitting around the fire



At the beach









8 years ago




12 comments:
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD SO MUCH FUN. I JUST LOVE BEAR LAKE. YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE, I LOVE THE PIX WITH YOU ON HEATH'S BACK! I CAN'T BELIEVE HEATH MADE IT TO THAT AND ALSO THE 4TH AT RENAE'S-IT HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO SEE HIM!
Looks like it was fun! I'm still here pregnant and now I just wish I would have gone. You and Heath look great and still happy as ever!
Cute pictures. It looks like you guys had a good time. We need do get together sometime. I think we are going to the pool next thurs. I will give you a call.
Heath and Stacy;
I know it has been a long time,but i finally found you.
I have good memories of all family and i'm so thankful for all you guys did for me!
Wish your family the best!
Lucas Colares.
What a fun trip!! I love bear lake!! Oh that's fun you went to the dr. godfrey. Mike is a great guy. I'm not sure what are future plans are, right now Matt's talking about specializing. But he isn't sure in what so hopefully in the next couple years he'll decide and we can see where we end up :)
Where did you get your cute swim suit? I love bear lake it looks like you had so much fun.
so fun! I can't belive how cute you are in a swim suit!!
Hey! We had to make our blog private, someone from a prison was logging on every night for like 3-4 hours!!! If you leave me a post with your email (or email me it) I will add you to our 'ok list' :) ~lace laceichild@hotmail.com
That pic of Parker in the cowboy is so stinkin' cute. He looks all serious and western like. I love all the pics. You are adorable, and I agree with Lisa, good for you for lookin cute in a bathing suit, I am still working on that. Glad ya had fun.
How fun. You and your cute family are always up to something good. I love checking in on it all.
I logged onto your blog from Meghan. So very cute !!! good to see you guys at Pypers baptism.
I can't believe how big your kids are! This is Jessie, Lindsey's little sister by the way. You have a beautiful family. You will have to tell Zach hi for me. I can't believe he is home already!
Post a Comment