September 3, 2008

First day of school

Yesterday Parker started Preschool. It is actually a group of mom's and their kids. We switch teaching between all of us. I think it will be fun for Parker. I am also excited to be able to teach when it's my turn.

Parker was so excited he wouldn't go to sleep the night before. And he woke up early ready to go. He was also excited to bring all of his school supplies in his batman bag pack.

6 comments:

Burrups said...

He looks so cute and ready for school! I love the picture of both of them too.

Harding Family said...

He is so cute! How fun to be able to switch off with other mom's and have him in preschool! I am sure he will love it!

~Kally~

aironn said...

Ethan has a Batman backpack too! I guess our little men need all the super-power they can get to fend off all those cute preschool girls. Congrats Parker on your first day!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Your kids are adorable!! I can't believe he's off to preschool. That is so fun!! He looks so cute with his backpack on!!!

The Armstrong Family said...

Your kids are way too cute!! I have some pictures of you guys from the cabin so if you want some copies I can make you a disk or just print some off. Just let me know.

Jen Merrill said...

hip hip hooray! way to go parker! no if only we had somewhere to leave our babies twice a week... hmmm..