So Parker started Soccer and he loves it! Yesterday was his third game and he scored three goals. The last two games he has scored 2 at each. He is definitely competitive and hates to loose. I think he gets that from his Dad. Anyway I am now officially a soccer mom. I love to scream and yell on the sidelines. 


8 years ago




5 comments:
that is so cool parker. i can't wait until halle is in extracurricular events. it takes alot of time i am sure but it looks so fun.
It was so fun to see him play on Saturday. You can really see in his face how bad he wants to kick that ball. He was really good and made me laugh.
way to go parker!!! I am glad he has so much fun playing... and i bet it's even more fun watching him do so well.
He is so stinkin cute. Both of your kids are. I was thinking we should get Hannah and Tandi together sometime in the future. I bet Hannah would love a friend.
Those pictures are so cute! That is awesome he loves it. What a soccer star!!
Post a Comment