September 5, 2008

More Family Pictures





~Thanks Meghan for taking our pictures~

9 comments:

Burrups said...

Those pictures are so awesome! I love them. What an adorable family!!

Jenny Bobo said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love the pictures! Congratulations also on Heath's new job! Its so nice when welcome changes come! Hope things are going great for you!

Lane family said...

Yay! You finally got them! Sorry Dale's so lame... they sat in his car for over a week. I'm really glad you like them. Your family is so cute- a monkey could have taken good pictures! Love you guys!

Harding Family said...

Your pictures turned out really good! I hope things are going good with Heath's new job!

~Kally~

Kelli said...

I loved the pictures. I especially loved the tractor idea! Tandi is getting so big. Her hair has really grown out. Derek is excited to room with Zach this semester. It reminds me of our school days!

Crystal Brough said...

Hey, Jennie gave me the link to your blog. Your kids are so cute! Were you at the Hartley reunion?
I am here in Japan so I wasn't able to go.
Take care!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

I LOVE THEM ALL BUT I THINK THAT LAST ONE IS ADORABLE. IT MAKES ME THINK YAY! FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!

Unknown said...

I love where you took those pictures! They look awesome!

Kit said...

Those pics are way cute. I love old looking photos. ANd to answer your question. The doc does think the parasites and Lyme's disease are what has messed my liver up. He thinks that my body has been working like crazy to try and get rid of them and It has just basically pooped out. You should definitely go to him. He is a genious and honestly affordable. He is actually a chiropractor (Dr. Henry West), but a lot of people use him as their regular dr. I promise he is not quacky. I loved him.