Congratulations Luke and Amy! Easton was born today at 1:17 pm he weighed 7 Ibs 8 oz. Him and Amy are both doing well. And Luke looks like a proud Dad. I think he is so adorable!
Hi Stacey! When I first saw this post, the first thing that I thought was that you had another baby, and somehow I totally missed that you were pregnant, my mistake. I enjoy your pics...your family is adorable.
just checking in on you !!! Please tell Angie congrats from us she looked beautiful as usual.....congrats to Luke and amy as well. glad all is well. Clayton, Sharma and family took us to the Rexburg temple and it was beautiful !!!!
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
7 comments:
He is SO CUTE! He does look a little like Parker. (lucky kid!) Luke looks pretty proud. Thanks for the pictures Stace! LOVE YOU TONS!
Hi Stacey! When I first saw this post, the first thing that I thought was that you had another baby, and somehow I totally missed that you were pregnant, my mistake. I enjoy your pics...your family is adorable.
He is so adorable!! Tell them congrats for me. I am so happy for them.
He is pretty cute! Tell them congrats also for me!
Oh thats so fun!!! I don't think there is anything better that a brand new baby:)
just checking in on you !!! Please tell Angie congrats from us she looked beautiful as usual.....congrats to Luke and amy as well. glad all is well. Clayton, Sharma and family took us to the Rexburg temple and it was beautiful !!!!
hey stacey I got my bow maker today so give me a call if you have time. This is my last week working... and i am not working that many hours.
Post a Comment