Parker is so funny. The last couple of days he has been wearing this hat. I don't know why but he just loves it. I think he looks pretty cute in it though. I just love this kid!
He's gangsta all the way! That's cute. A couple months ago Lily found one of Luke's beanies just like that and was wearing it everywhere, even to church. I loved it! Kids are so fun that way!
He's SO cute! Watch out- Dale started wearing a hat at about that age- and only stopped wearing it THIS year. (only because it's frowned upon while treating patients!) Although I can't figure out why they don't want him amputating someone's foot with a baseball cap on :)
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
3 comments:
We love him too. He is such a fun kid.
He's gangsta all the way! That's cute. A couple months ago Lily found one of Luke's beanies just like that and was wearing it everywhere, even to church. I loved it! Kids are so fun that way!
He's SO cute! Watch out- Dale started wearing a hat at about that age- and only stopped wearing it THIS year. (only because it's frowned upon while treating patients!) Although I can't figure out why they don't want him amputating someone's foot with a baseball cap on :)
Post a Comment