We are so excited! Tandi just started walking on her own about three days ago. And now she is everywhere. I need to record her and put that on so you can see how cute she is when she walks. She loves it!
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
SHE IS SO FREAKING CUTE, I AM SURE HER WALKING IS ADORABLE. SHE IS GROWING UP SO FAST. LOVE, TONYA AND CUB
hi stacy, it was so fun to see your blog. you are so cute and have such a beautiful family. i love these pics of your little girl walking, how old is she? It reminds me of my baby girl, shes walkin all over the place, they seem so much more grown up once they start walking!
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
5 comments:
SHE IS SO FREAKING CUTE, I AM SURE HER WALKING IS ADORABLE. SHE IS GROWING UP SO FAST. LOVE, TONYA AND CUB
YES, it is totally true. Her walk is the cutest. Tandi makes me laugh. I love her.
So cute! Hope you guys are doing GREAT!
hi stacy, it was so fun to see your blog. you are so cute and have such a beautiful family. i love these pics of your little girl walking, how old is she? It reminds me of my baby girl, shes walkin all over the place, they seem so much more grown up once they start walking!
SO Darling!!! Seriously where do you shop for your kids clothes. You dress them up so cute!
Post a Comment