April 7, 2008

Parker & Tandi

Tandi
Parker

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVING IT, THEY ARE ADORABLE. I LOVE TANDIS LITTLE GUT! LOVE, TONYA AND CUB

Courtney and Andrew said...

Those pictures are adorable! Who did them! I absolutly love them! This is Courtney (lemmon). I found your page on Bonnies blog. Anyways I just wanted to say those are adorable! Take care

Lane family said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I love the first one of Tandi! We are getting really excited to see you in July. Are you guys going to Red Fish? I'm trying to decide if it's worth the trouble.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! CUTE!! You name it, they got it!! They look so cute!! Some lookers!!

Dana said...

Holy cow, Stace, those pics are awesome. I would try to do some like that but I'm sure Mason would have none of it, judging from our last family pics. Way to go on having cute babies.