April 27, 2008

The little things

Well I have been putting off allowing Tandi to eat with a spoon. I just hate the mess and I just didn't want to attempt it. But Heath was in charge of feeding her and she was in her high chair for a long time without whining or screaming. When I finally noticed what was happening she was feeding herself with a spoon and doing a pretty good job. I realized then that I need to let her feed herself more often. And of course it's ok if she makes a mess once in awhile. A few days ago I was jogging through our neighborhood and past some neighborhood friends who were having a yard sale. I stopped by to see what they had and spotted this old lawn mower. I new that Parker would love it. So I brought Parker back with me and few bucks in his pant pockets. He was so excited to buy it and he pushed all the way home. He even played with it almost the whole day. It's so funny how some old toy could make a little boys day. Now he can help daddy mow the lawn!

3 comments:

Lane family said...

Has Clayton put him to work yet?!

I'm with you- I HATE the mess of the babies feeding themselves. Not to mention, I can't ever figure out how much Crew ate. The kids are so big! We are counting down to our visit!

HARKER FAMILY said...

hahaha i like megan's comment you know it is only a matter of time before he does work for clayton. I can't believe how big Tandi is getting she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW I WISH WE WERE ALL ENTERTAINED SO EASILY..TANDI IS ADORABLE AND I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY MESS, YOU SHOULD SEE HALLE EVEN WHEN I SPOON FEED HER, IT IS BAD!