This last weekend we went camping to Heise. Now this place is one of my favorite places to camp. For one I love camping on grass. The kids stay clean and I love walking everywhere barefoot. We had such a good time just being together.

Tandi and Piper

Boden and Parker

My cute little niece Marley and Me

Now this is what the three of us did most of the time. We are all reading the Twilight books. I am addicted. My mom is on the first, I'm on the second, and Leslie is on the third.

Grandma and Tandi

Getting ready to eat some dinner.


My crazy brother Zach.

Playing baseball.

The hunks of the pool.

Marley and me coming out of the innertube. Look at our faces! Funny huh?
3 comments:
It looks so fun there. Maybe that is where we will go camping this year. I love the picture of you and Leslie and your mom. You all look SOOOO serious reading!
The book picture of you, Leslie, and Patti is the best! I loved the first book and I'm dying to start the second!
Staci its teresa. I came to your modbe party awhile ago an dgot the same swimming suit! I love it! It looke alot better on you though!:)
It looks like you had fun camping!
I love the Twilight series! I can't wait for the 4th book to come out!
p.s. the Host is pretty good too!
Post a Comment