
So you might think I'm crazy for posting this picture. The other day I looked out my kitchen window to check on Parker and he was doing this. I started laughing and the first thing I thought was I need to take a picture. Luckily my camera was sitting right on the counter and I got a quick shot. Now for some reason Parker has figured out that it is so much easier to just go outside. At least he isn't peeing in his underpants. Then earlier tonight when we were at my mom's house, Parker and Lilly were playing in the backyard and we looked out the window and poor Lilly was trying to pee and it wasn't working out so well. She was so upset that her underwear got wet. That just goes to show boys have it so much easier.
P.S. if you look closely there is a road right behind our fence. I'm sure cars going by were wondering what was going on. We are trying to teach him to be a little more private.
12 comments:
That is one of the perks of being a boy! Glad to see him taking full advantage of it! And I don't think your crazy for posting this picture- these are the pictures that you will LOVE when he's 19. SO CUTE! Poor Lilly. It's just not fair.
i am so jealous that boys have it easy, for lilly-i still haven't accomplished that!
I love it! My boys have done (and continue to do) the same thing. Logan once ran home from the neighbor lady's and peed at the corner of my driveway in the front yard. When I asked him what he was doing, he said, "Marg said I needed to go home to go potty so I came to our house. Can I go back and finish my icecream now?" Gotta love little boys.
That little Parkeris just a crack up.
that reminds me of when my little brother was his age. That's so funny.
how would it be to be a boy. I don't think you are crazy for posting that picture i think it is super cute.
That is hilarious!! Man life as a child...wasn't it great. I so remember trying to copy my brother when I was 2. Poor lilly.
That is Hilarious that you got it on camera! I feel bad for Lilly though. It isn't fair because they don't even need toilet paper.
Hilarious little boy. I probably would to if I could..
How hilarious. It just goes to show you that boys will be boys- hu. Your kids are so cute.
HAHAHAHAHAHA- That's hilarious!
That is so funny! I bet he just loves that balcony and the long drop!
Post a Comment