June 17, 2008

How Relaxing!


I took this picture on Father's day. Aren't they the cutest? They all played on this hammock for about an hour.

8 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

yes you have to come swimming with us next time. we will have to go with everyone when I get back from our trip.

Tandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tandi said...

Hey I found your blog through my sister sunni. Your family is so so cute. I just have to say your little girl has THE absolute best name in the world.
From Tandi lee (Anderson) Hadley

usthehadleys.blogspot.com

IRISH BERNT'S said...

they are so cute!

Laura Lyden said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Thanks for the help with my blog!
You are the best!
Love ya Stacy!

Lacei Child said...

I totally need a hammock! We should get together sometime & let our kids play! I haven't seen you since you got mad at me for wearing one of your Seasame street Diapers (do you remember?) You said Kermet the Frog was going to 'GET ME' :)

Becky said...

your kids are so cute! They are so big i bet they are so much fun.

Kit said...

That pic could win some contests! So cute!