June 29, 2008

Tigger Bob

So we finally gave in and got a kitty. Parker has been wanting a kitty since Boden got some kittens. A few weeks ago we brought home two kittens from Heath's parents but they were too wild and weren't people friendly. So we took them back and got this kitten. Parker fell in love with him instantly and we let him name him. I think Tigger Bob is pretty cute! It's funny when Parker called up Heath and asked him if we could get ths kitty. He said "Dad I'll even help you clean up the poop." I'm sure I will be the one cleaning the litter box. But it's all worth it to see how much Parker loves his new friend. As you can see Tandi is pretty fond of it too. She likes to grab on and pull. We are trying to teach her to be soft.

Whenever we open the door to the garage Tandi gets so excited and starts meowing. I love it!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tigger Bob is cute. I like the name too. It's funny what kids come up with. Tandi is getting so big!
I was telling Meghan that we should get together for a ross park day. If we do, you should come. I'll let you know.

Lane family said...

I'll do you a favor, and call before I stop by. I want you to have ample time to put the sweet kitty where Crew can't get him! Bonnie will be here the 5th. (I think) Let's plan something. (Leslie too!) I'll meet you at Nanny's when you come for swim lessons.

Courtney and Andrew said...

I love the name!! So cute!! In response to your question we are just moving into the town of American Falls. Right now we live about 20 minutes from American Falls in the middle of nowhere!

Burrups said...

Ohhh he is so cute! I am glad your kids got a kitty. I miss talking to you at Bunko. It has been a crazy summer.
Kelsie

Laura Lyden said...

TigerBob is so cute!
Congrats on the new kitty!

Dana said...

So fun! I bet those kids are in heaven. Dan can't wait until Mason asks for a puppy so that he can have one. I love the name, I don't think you could have picked a better name yourselves.

aironn said...

Cute kids and kitty! Since my husband is anti-cats, I'll just have to enjoy yours and Leslie's.

Unknown said...

Very cute kitty! What fun!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Sofie is obsessed with cats so I will be checking your blog to see how the new kitty does- It looks like you are having such a fun summer. It makes me miss Idaho