What a fun day I had! I got to go to one of my good friend Tiffany's baby shower. It was at Allie's house who is always the best hostess. I really love getting together with old friends. Even though we are all involved in our own lives, it always seems that when we get together it's like we were back in highschool. I think we will always remain friends forever for that reason. Of course this is just a few of us. Not everyone could come. And to those of you friends who couldn't come, we sure missed you! But we do have Heidi's shower next on the list.
Michelle, Brittany, Me, little Lucy (Allie's little girl), Tiffany, Telsha, Becky, and Allie.




4 comments:
Hi Stacey! Telsha came down to visit Sunday and mentioned she saw all of you at Tiffany's shower. It's good to hear from you, and I have to say that you have two of the cutest kids ever! Your little girl looks just like you ~ lucky girl!
WAHHHHH! I am so sad that we couldn't be there for the shower. Gosh, I have such pretty little mommy friends. You guys all look so dang good! I can't wait to see you all at Heidi's shower.
Hey Stacy,
I've checked your blog from time to time, so I figured I might as well say Hi. I think your kids are so cute!
I found your website through the Harris' and for some reason thought I would check it out today. What do you know you have pictures of Tiffany (my sister-in-law). Thanks for throwing her a baby shower. It looks like you guys had fun getting together with friends. Your right Tiffany looks beautiful, they are going to be such great parents. Your kids are super cute. You need to talk Tiffany into setting up a blog, especially since they are going to have a kid. Well take care and thanks for letting me take a peek. Have a great day. Hollie Smart
Post a Comment