October 1, 2008

Nature Hike

Last Friday Parker's preschool went on a little hike for their monthly field trip. All the mom's came along too. We went up city creek and it was so beautiful! I love fall! The kids had a great time.

3 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

so fun... I can't to do fun activities with my kids. You are such a good mommy.

da mama said...

Stacey, I don't know if you remember me, but I am Jennie, the one who did your wedding. i was friends with Heath back in the day! I found your blog on Kelsey Burrup's blog. It is awesome to see your family! Where did the time go!!!! I have a a couple of more since I have seen you. You can check out our blog if you want to. It might sound lame, but I use nicknames for our names on the blog because I don't want creeps getting too much info. about my boys! But it is easy to figure out who is who. Good to know that all is well with you guys! Your kids are beautiful!

Deck Contractors Irving said...

Thannks great post