On Saturday we went to a Halloween party. It was a Murder Mystery Dinner. It was so much fun. Everyone dressed up and here is our costumes.
I'm a Doctor and Heath is a lady in labor. As soon as he put that wig on I couldn't stop laughing. He got sick of wearing it after awhile and took it off. What a good sport. The only thing missing was some boobs. I know he wouldn't wear a bra, so I didn't even ask.

8 years ago




6 comments:
Those are some funny pictures. Glad you guys are doing well.
That's so funny!! I love it! He was a good sport.
OH! How fun! Heath looks super sexy!! GRR! I agree he did need Boobs and that would add just alittle bit to the costume!!
I'm not going to lie, I didn't recognize that was Heath at first. That's a little freaky!
Ha! I love it! Thats a really creative idea!
HOW FUN...DON'T YOU WISH MEN SOMETIMES HAD TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE PREGNANCY AND LABOR?
Post a Comment