October 13, 2008

Snowman in October

Yesterday after church, Parker kept begging to go outside. Well after 15 minutes of playing outside with Daddy this is what happened. A snow man in October. Although he is quite cute, I hope he melts real fast.

6 comments:

Lane family said...

We're all wearing shorts today... and we could have gone swimming yesterday. I hope I don't see a snowman here for a long time!

Burrups said...

Very cute snowman!! I couldn't believe it snowed that much. I hope it warms up for just a little longer. I am not ready for winter.

A said...

Hey Stacy,
Way cute snowman. Hey I get mad at you every time I look at your blog because that picture of you and Tandi a few posts back is so dang cute. You have the prettiest hair and you always have. It makes me more tempted to cut mine off because it is so not pretty.

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

WOW!! I can't believe how much snow you guys got. CRAZY. It makes me grateful for our 80 degree weather. I am not ready to be trapped inside with a 16 month old. I'm already trying to think of things to do when it's cold outside. I just hope I don't have to use any of those ideas for awhile :)

Jenny Bobo said...

I can't believe you had enough snow there to make a snowman. I guess there are times that I am really glad I live in Georgia! :) By the way, have I told you how much I LOVE your family pictures? Love em!

Laura Lyden said...

I never thought that I would miss the snow, but it turns out that I think I wil!! That picture is so cute. Parker is growing up so fast. Your hair looks beautiful- Miss you!