We had a Halloween Birthday Party yesterday for Parker. The kids all came in their costumes and had a great time.
I made these spider cup cakes. 

The kid
s hitting the spider pinata.

This picture cracks me up because Parker looks like he is missing a tooth, but it's really chocolate frosting.
All the kids at the party. The boys are outnumbered. Thank you for those who came and for making Parker's birthday special.
8 years ago




9 comments:
Why didn't we get an invitation? We totally would have come. Cleveland isn't too far for a 4 year olds birthday party! Rude. ;) Looks like fun... happy birthday Parker. Love you!
That looks like so much fun (and work :)!! I don't think I realized how close in age our kids are! The cupcakes turned out super cute!
Cute cupcakes! Fancy schmancy. Happy birthday Parker!
thanks for inviting me to your super cool party parker! see you on thursday for your play date. i love you - lilly
Those cupcakes are awesome. Can I steal the idea? The party looks like a blast. Happy birthday Parker!
This is Jesse, one of Luke's old friends. Those were the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen, and your kids are absolutely adorable!
Looks like such a fun party! I love the spider cup cakes and pinata. Cute pictures!!
So much fun! Looks like he had a blast with all those kids that came, and looks like a lot of work for you! How are you guys, it's been awhile!! By the way I love your hair, it's so cute dark! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun with your cute kids, love the pics on the side in B&W,
Jaylynn
You are the cutest Mom!!
Miss you!
Post a Comment