October 9, 2008

just some pics

I can't get over how fast these two are growing. They love to hug each other in the morning when they wake up and in the evening before bed. I just love it! I also know that someday when their teens and they can't stand each other, I will have to show them this picture to remind them of how much they really do love each other.Tandi showing her sweetness. My baby girl and me!

I love this picture because she has her arm around the back of me and she was squeezing me! She is so huggy and I'm sure part of it is because Heath and I made her that way. I'm always asking her come hug me and to give me a kiss.

7 comments:

Burrups said...

So So So cute!! I love all the pictures and the first one is darling!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

ADORABLE. IT DOES GO BY SO FAST. SHE IS A MAMA'S GIRL!

aironn said...

That is so sweet. I keep trying to get my boys to like each other lately but I know a month from now they will probably be attached at the hip again. Love the picture of the two of you!

Lane family said...

They ALWAYS look so sweet! I'm loving your hair. Did you go darker? Man- I swear we don't get to talk enough. Maybe next year????

HARKER FAMILY said...

Love the pictures... Tandi is so sweet, she is such a fun little girl... and that is so good that Parker is such a good big brother.

Hope said...

Your kids are so sweet. Love the pictures!

Kit said...

You are beautiful and little Tandi looks just like you.