I just love what kids say sometimes. And I had to tell this story about Parker. The other day he was playing with his train set and one of the trains hurt his finger. He came and showed me and said that he wanted me to take him to the Dr. I just told him it will be Ok. Well about 10 minutes later he came up to me and said, "mommy my finger is all better because Jesus touched it." I just melted inside. What a sweet little boy! I sometimes forget how much a little three year old is really aware of.
8 years ago




9 comments:
That is such a sweet story. Kids are so smart. Hope everything is going well. Love Tiffany.
That is the cutest story. What a Babe!
That is the cutest storie. I can barley understand Sofie sometimes so I am excited when she can talk really well.
So cute!! Your kids are so adorable. I have enjoyed getting to know you too. You are such a sweet person.
Kels
hey, i finally checked out your blog. very cute! it makes me want to keep up on mine better. drake was excited to see pictures of parker!
So stinkin' cute. All the craziness is worth it for moments like that.
That's so cute. How are things in Poky?? We miss it, and we work too much here we don't have time to see much of FL. Hope everything is going well!!!
Stacey,
What a cute story. You have such a cute family. Your kids are adorable. It has been so fun to see how everyone is doing and read all of the blogs!
Keri
Hey Stacey! I'm so glad you found my blog! It will be fun to keep up with you guys! You look SO good. I really like your hair. And your kids are so adorable. It sounds like life is good. I hope things stay that way. Have a great day...Happy Mother's Day in fact. And tell Heath hello from me.
Post a Comment