I am so excited! I figured out how to post a video. It really isn't that hard. I thought this one was kind of cute with the kids playing in the tub. You get a tid bit of their cute personalities. Don't look too closely at our tile it's ghetto. I broke the soap dish holder when I was standing on it. I was trying to paint the walls. Oops! I'm lucky I didn't break my ankle or something. Re -doing our bathroom is one of our next house projects.
8 years ago




6 comments:
That is so cute... I can tell Tandi is growing and learning so much. She's so cute!!1
Sooo cute! I've decided Lily needs a sibling. How fun for then to play together.
OK THAT IS SIMPLY ADORABLE, THEY ARE SO BIG AND THE DAVID COOK SONG, I COULD LEAVE YOUR BLOG OPEN ALL DAY AND LISTEN TO IT ON REPEAT!
That's a cute Video. You always have a project going on don't you!
I was glad to see your post. Your blog is so cute. How fun.. I still haven't taken the time to learn how to put a video on. It is so great when they can play together. Your family is adorable. Good work on the carpet--- that is so much work.
Your kids are so cute! I can't get over Tandi...what a doll! Sounds like fun remodeling! What a job huh?
Post a Comment