It has been so nice this past week. Almost everyday the kids have ate their lunch outside on the deck. They love it! And I love springtime! Tandi loves sitting on our porch swing.
Stac~ What's up!! Your kids are so cute!! You'll have to tell Leslie Hi for me. Yes it will be so fun to keep in touch with blogging!! It's good to be a blogger now :)!
I can't wait till I can send my kids outside on their own! I just dream about all the messes that won't be made inside. I love that you have a big backyard for them to enjoy. I look forward to that. In the mean time- I guess I will keep my kids inside so they don't get shot, or get their lunch money stolen to buy drugs. :) Oh how I love Cleveland.
Dang girl, you know how to make cute kids. I can't get over how beautiful they are. I am so excited for you and your house. It is so fun to make it nice and just how you want it. I have to come see it. We are going to be in town over Memorial day, will you let me visit you?
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
8 comments:
Stac~ What's up!! Your kids are so cute!! You'll have to tell Leslie Hi for me. Yes it will be so fun to keep in touch with blogging!! It's good to be a blogger now :)!
Super cute! I love that we are finally getting warm weather! I saw Parker last week while I was having Adrianne do my pictures, he's a cutie.
Spring is wonderful!!! It looks like the kids are loving it already.
I can't wait till I can send my kids outside on their own! I just dream about all the messes that won't be made inside. I love that you have a big backyard for them to enjoy. I look forward to that. In the mean time- I guess I will keep my kids inside so they don't get shot, or get their lunch money stolen to buy drugs. :) Oh how I love Cleveland.
FUN!! Im so excited about summer and being able to be outside and enjoy the sunshine.... Your children are beautiful!
Your kids are adorable!! I also am so happy for you now that your carpet and lights are done. It looks great!
Kelsie
Dang girl, you know how to make cute kids. I can't get over how beautiful they are. I am so excited for you and your house. It is so fun to make it nice and just how you want it. I have to come see it. We are going to be in town over Memorial day, will you let me visit you?
Stacy!!!
You have such a beautiful family-
I miss all of you already!
Just wanted ot say Hi.
-Laura-
Post a Comment