So this past week has been a crazy week. I am never going to rip up carpet again. And it's a lot easier to replace carpet before you move in. Hence having to move all your furniture around. But I am really pleased with the carpet and new lights. Thanks to help from our fam at L & K. I am so exhausted but glad it's all done.
Parker helping us load up the truck with carpet.
Me ripping up the stairs which were glued down. What a pain in the rear.

Yucky stairs. You can see some of the carpet that was glued down.
Here is our new carpet. I love it!
Parker chillen on the stairs.
Tandi playing on the ground.
Here is one of the new lights we put up.




5 comments:
I love the carpet and the lights! It's a lot of work but so worth it in the end don't you think? I can't wait to see it this month at Bunko.
LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! I NEED TO COME SEE YOUR HOUSE, I DON'T KNOW IT YET EXCEPT FOR IN PIX...LOOKS GREAT!
i can't wait till we have a house to play with and decorate; eventhough it seems like hard work. It looks really good though
Looks good i am excited to come and see it.
Wow, the house looks great. Tandi's hair is sure getting long. I can't wait for the Merrill reunion!
Post a Comment