I Had a wonderful mothers day! We had a great time with my family. They came over for a BBQ. Then it turned into hanging up our new light. Which all of this remodeling was my mothers day gift. Thank you Heath! I am so blessed to be a mother. I am so grateful for my two sweet children Parker and Tandi. They bring so much joy and happiness into my life. Each day I am touched in some way by my children.
I am also grateful for all the mothers in my life. And for my own mother who is a very special person.
8 years ago




6 comments:
Remodeling is such a pain. When we bought our house we tiled, painted, and put new carpet throughout and it sucked!!! Thank goodness for family huh? The carpet looks good. I love the smell of new carpet. Happy mothers day!
I like your hair color. Does Laura still do it?
how cute are you guys?
Happy Mother's Day! YOu are so gorgeous in all those pics. I love the light!
STACY! You look fantastic! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Hope things are going well! Looks like you had a great Mother's Day! I'll be in Pocatello doing a rotation June 7-July 2 and would love to see you. Talk to you soon.
Love ya,
Michelle
Tandi's hair looks so long in the first pic. She looks a lot older. She's so cute
I was going to say the same thing as Amy- Tandi's hair has really gotten thick. She looks so cute. There is nothing better than new carpet. It's just so... clean. Your house looks great- I can't wait to have my own house again. It's been too long!!!
Post a Comment